Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday - Favorite Shape




Hello there, Arlene here again!

Today is Inspiration Wednesday with La La Land Crafts and I have another fun project to share with you, just in time for Spring which is right around the corner!

This week's theme is:

Favorite Shape

I created this Spring Wreath card featuring dies from the La La Land Crafts shop.

Here are more photos:






Tomorrow I'll be your host over at the La La Land Crafts BLOG for Tutorial Thursday. I'll be showing you how to create one of these wreaths, which is super easy and fun! Hope you can join me then.

Visit us on our Facebook page and for inspiration, check us out on Pinterest!

Have a fabulous rest of the week and happy crafting!

hugs & butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene


Products:

Graphic 45's Botanical Tea papers
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
I Am Roses sprays
Sheer white ribbon (Celebrate it)
Plastic dove
Paper Tray Ink white card stock

2 comments:

Lucy said...

This is a very beautiful wreath. I love the subtle coloring. It is inspiring.

do my physics homework said...

I totally agree with Lucy that this wreath is very beautiful. This card looks so tender.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS